Sunday 15 May 2011

I have decided to use this blog as an actual blog!

Hello to whoever maybe reading this. Those of you who are reading this may be wondering why I have not updated, and for that I have no answer. I just kind of forgot... and I had a history exam. Said exam though is finished and though I have another exam next month I will be utilising this blog much more from now on.

This blog I created was for me to discuss recent topics or events but also to promote the many fanfics I read on Fanfiction.net. Some bloggers review books, I review stuff that will never be published but the unpublished stuff I read is free to read and can be found with ease. This is not to say that I will be updating my top ten fanfics on schedule from now on, no. My top ten fanfics will be on hiatus until my last exam is over on the 16th June. I will probably repost my two previous top ten fanfics entries at this time, fixing any errors I spot.

What will I be doing with this blog then? From Monday and onwards I will attempt to read and review two fanfics per day (only one if it’s a really long chapter that consumes much of my time) and when each week is over I will post on this blog every fanfic I reviewed. Some will be good and some will be bad, but those which are good must be known and those which are bad must be told how to improve.

I may also choose to chat for a bit about recent events or certain thoughts I have had on certain things, the type of things I expect most blogs post about. For example today I watched both Invictus and The Green Hornet, both great films which have nothing in common with one another and are completely different styles of film. Yet I enjoyed both of them. I also found myself in ecstasy over hearing recent anime news, that my favourite manga, Rurouni Kenshin, is having a new anime of it made. In fact, despite having spent most of my recent time revising I've actually had a lot of positive stuff occur.

So those are the sorts of things to expect, furthermore I will be continuing my top ten favourite fanfics after the 16th of June. Cheerio!

No comments:

Post a Comment