Sunday 3 April 2011

Qucik Word on my Blog and my Fanfiction

First off I give my thanks to J_3_s_5 for commenting and my thanks also to jess.boland for deciding to follow this blog. Certainly a surprise as I didn't expect anyone to even read this blog, let alone comment and follow it.

For those who do not know of Fanfiction, a subject that this blog is pretty much devoted too, fanfiction is writing based on prexisiting works, be it stories or games, or any other form of medium. I am a member of Fanfiction.net, a site that allows me to upload my fanfiction. The community has helped me feel at home and the site is quite welcoming. Anyone who has ever thought, 'I wonder what would happen if this happened?' or 'What would a sequel for this be like? or even 'I really wished those two characters were a couple?' then pop on over and give it a look.

Anyway I'll be uploading my first 'proper' post today and it will the first of my top ten favourite fanfics (I will not be posting any of my own for obvious reasons). Well I better get started on the post if I want to upload by the end of today.

1 comment:

  1. Hello - I saw you were following my blog, and then that we share two friends, so I suppose it´s only polite of me to follow yours? Either way, I will, because it does seem interesting.

    Also, do I know you from somewhere? =)

    ReplyDelete