Wednesday 13 April 2011

Questions, Thanks, and Bamboo Blade!

First off all I need to ask all my very few readers a quick question, how do I reply to messages? So far the only way I've been sending messages has been to comment on peoples blogs but is there another, simpler way?

Anyway the reason I have made this blog. Well first is to reply to J_3_s_5, thank you for reading my blog. As for your questions, my documents are fine and even if they were damaged I go about creating backups on memory sticks and CD's every now and then so I never have to fret too much about losing data. I didn't lose a drop of data. Sorry about the loss of yours.

However that alone is not the only reason to make a post on this blog. Tomorrow I plan to do something I never do, lie in. I plan to curl up in a nice warm bed and watch the entire first series of a recently brought anime. The catch is that I have not seen a single episode or chapter of this anime that I plan to watch tomorrow. I know that it's a bit of a stupid thing to do, especially considering its £40 price, but I've heard good things about it and it was the best offer I could get at the store in terms of value (I could buy 13 episodes of an anime I have watch previously but they were priced at £30, and they were the long series anime’s which would take ages to purchase the entire series).

I may comment upon the anime itself, a sort of hackneyed review of an entire day spent watching. But it looks nice, has a nice sounding plot and will hopefully make tomorrow very entertaining and work free for once. Thus tomorrow I shall watch the complete series of Bamboo Blade.

No comments:

Post a Comment