Sunday 29 April 2012

My Top Ten Fanfics and other Reccomended Fanfics!

I will probably never do full reviews for my top ten fanfics, which is a shame as that was part of the reason I started this blog. But doing full out reviews for each of my top ten fanfics will take ages and my top ten fanfics has changed slightly since I started doing my top ten fanfic reviews. This is because some have changed ranks, and one of the fanfics, 'You Mustn’t Leave', a Super Smash Bros fanfic by Crazy Froxie, no longer even exists (which is a shame, I considered it my fifth favourite fanfic). I can at the very least post my top ten favourite fanfics with links to each one, as well as discuss with you other fanfics worthy of mention.

Souldin's Top Ten Fanfics!

10) One Problem Child, a My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic fanfic by SlyWit.

9) Fun at the Hotel Hedonist, a Kirby fanfic by that one little guy.

8)  Marth's Curse Reeditized!, a Super Smash Bros fanfic by Pikana.

7) Fluff and Circumstance or The Cult of Ario, a Super Smash Bros fanfic by Ze Dybbuk.

6)  One Piece: A Smash Adventure, a One Piece/Super Smash Bros fanfic by Specter24.

5) After Dark: The Mansion Incident, a Super Smash Bros/Resident Evil fanfic by Smash King24.
4) A Winter Joust, a Touhou Project fanfic by Omegahugger.
3) Occasional Fluctuations in Character in Character, a Star Fox fanfic by Basil-Ovelby.
2) Cheers a Super Smash Bros fanfic by hawktakesflight.
1) Not a Monster, a Mario fanfic by Cyndi.
Other fanfics I feel are worth mentioning include Wrath's Journey Reeditized by Pikana, the sequel to Marth's Curse Reeditized! It is not finished and thus why it was not eligible for this list but it is coming out great so far.  Fluff and Happenstance or All by Spontaneity by Ze Dybbuk, is the completed sequel to Fluff and Circumstance or The Cult of Ario, and while not as good as the first in the series, it is absolutely hilarious and I at least consider it in my top twenty fanfics (though I have not thought out my top twenty fanfics and so this is a rough estimation). It's All Downstream From Here by that one little guy, is not a sequel to Fun at the Hotel Hedonist, but simply the author's most recent, ongoing Kirby fanfic and one that is really worth checking out.
I would also like to recommend the following authors; hawktakesflight, LittleBlueNayru, and MessengerOfDreams. All three happen to be good friends of mine and all three happen to be amazing writers. I am literally advising you to read all of their works if you want good Pokémon, D.Gray Man, Legend off Zelda, Axis Power Hetalia, Mario, and of course, Super Smash Bros fanfics.
Most recently I have been spending time on Fimfiction.net, due to being more involved with the My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic community than that of the Super Smash Bros or Kirby community as of late. As such I feel it is only fair to suggest at least six fanfics from Fimfiction.net that I hope you will be able to enjoy as much as I did. I have already suggested for you to read One Problem Child by listing it as my tenth favourite fanfic so I will only list the other five I would like you to check out. Sparkle's Law by AestheticB, The Cutie Mark Conspiracy by Cold in Gardez, Pony Tales: Belle Runner by Andrew Joshua Talon, World of Chaos by ugugg93, How We Met by Rated PonyStar.
I have nothing specific to say to wrap things up on this post so I will leave it at just saying that I hope you enjoy these fanfics as much as I did. Cheerio!

No comments:

Post a Comment